- Smith, K.ca, Miller, S., Varani, G., Calabrese, J.M., Magnuson, T. Multimodal Long Noncoding RNA Interaction Networks Act in Control of Pluripotency, Differentiation and Development. Genetics. 2019 Dec; 213(4):1093-1110.
- Raab JR, Smith KN, Spear CC, Manner CJ, Calabrese JM, Magnuson T. SWI/SNF remains localized to chromatin in the presence of SCHLAP1. Nature Genetics. 2019 Jan;51(1):26.
- Smith KN, Starmer J, Magnuson T. Interactome determination of a Long Noncoding RNA implicated in Embryonic Stem Cell Self-Renewal. Scientific reports. 2018 Dec 4;8(1):17568.
- Smith, K, Starmer, J, Miller, S, Sethupathy, P, Magnuson, T. Long Noncoding RNA Moderates microRNA Activity to Maintain Self-Renewal in Embryonic Stem Cells. 2017. Stem Cell Reports. 9:108-121.
- Badal, S, Smith, K, Rajnarayanan. Analysis of Natural Product Regulation of Cannabinoid Receptors in the treatment of Human Disease. Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2017. 180:24-48.
- Badal, S, Byfield, G, Brown, M, Lawrence, L, Hartley, S, Daley, D, Smith, K ca. Areas of Science Embraced by Pharmacognosy. In Badal, S and Delgoda, R (ed.) Pharmacognosy: Fundamentals, Applications and Strategy. 2016. Elsevier.
- Badal, S, Collins-Fairclough, A, Stewart, C, Smith, K ca. Potential for naturally-derived therapeutics: The Caribbean as a Model. Insights from the Conference on Therapeutics & Functional Genomics. Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy. 2014. 30:1-4.
- Singh, AM, Bechard, M, Smith K, Dalton S. Reconciling the different roles of GSK3β in “naïve” and “primed” pluripotent stem cells. Cell Cycle. 2012. 11:2991-2996.
- Smith KN, Lim JM, Wells L, Dalton S. Myc orchestrates a regulatory network required for the establishment and maintenance of pluripotency. Cell Cycle. 2011.10:592-7.
- Smith KN and Dalton S. Pluripotent Stem Cells: Role of Myc. Stem cells & Cancer Stem Cells: Therapeutic Applications in Disease and Injury. Volume 2. 2011. Springer Company.
- Smith KN, Singh AM, Dalton S. Myc represses primitive endoderm differentiation in pluripotent stem cells. Cell Stem Cell. 2010; 7:343-354.
- Smith K, Dalton S. Myc transcription factors: Key regulators behind establishment and maintenance of pluripotency. Regenerative Medicine. 2010. 5:947-959.
- Coonce, M, Rabideau, A, McGee, S, Smith, K, Narayan, P. Impact of a constitutively active luteinizing hormone receptor on testicular gene expression and postnatal leydig cell development. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2009. 298:33-41.